Republican Support For Senator Barack Obama

I just got this email I have to share from a member of a Pasadena Barack Obama group.:

From: Bryan Bowen [mailto:reds_dad@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:49 PM
To: Pasadena and Altadena for Obama
Subject: [PasadenaandAltadenaforObama] Obama in Pasadena '07

So I took my 12-year-old daughter Danae to the doctor this morning to have her cast removed following a skateboard accident three weeks ago. I'm wearing my 'Obama Is America' shirt that each of us who volunteered at last night's tremendously successful fund-raiser received.

The doctor said he has been extremely impressed by the campaign that Sen. Obama has run so far and would certainly have attended last night's event had he known about it. The shirt gave me an opportunity to talk about some of Barack's accomplishments and share my feelings about why he is the right president for our country. We agreed on many issues, I obtained his phone number and Email address and will stay in touch with him. He is considering throwing all his support behind our efforts to bring the Obama Administration to the White House next year.

By the way, did a mention the doctor is a Republican?

Bryan B.

0 comments: